Laura Marie Leitschuh,
Ms. Leitschuh, where do you get your motivation to fight for your clients?
"More than almost any other field of law, white-collar criminal law requires that, in addition to one's own specialized knowledge, one repeatedly familiarizes oneself with new, non-legal subject areas and acquires specialized knowledge there. This exciting and varied challenge/opportunity, coupled with the inner conviction that effective criminal defense is a cornerstone of every democratic constitutional state and the conscious responsibility to implement this in the best possible way with regard to each individual client, are my motivation. In criminal law, it is not uncommon for everything to be at stake, which is why you have to give your all when it comes to defense. That's what we do!"
Licensed since 2022, Languages: German, English
Attorney at Law at stetter Rechtsanwälte since 2022
Legal training in Frankfurt, Munich and Singapur
- Member of the Munich Bar Association
- Member of the Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WiSteV)
- Member of the German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein), working group Criminal Law, Member of the Forum Junge Strafverteidigerinnen und Strafverteidiger (JUST)
- Membership of the Munich Bar Association
- Member of the German Women Lawyers Association (djb)