Stephanie Kamp LL.M. ,
Ms. Kamp, where do you get your motivation to fight for your clients?
"No area of law is more fascinating than criminal law, no area of law is closer to people, their life's journey and their life's work. Cases in whitecollar criminal law are complex, difficult and nearly always legally disputed. It therefore requires expertise, perseverance and ingenuity. It is the ever new challenge that gives me the joy in my profession. Let's get started!"
Licensed since 2014, Languages: German, English
- Attorney at Law at stetter Rechtsanwälte since 2014
- Legal training in Munich and Osnabrück
- LL.M. postgraduate program, white collar crime
- Certified Compliance Officer (Univ.)
- Member of the Munich Bar Association
- Member of the Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WiSteV)
- Member of the German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein), working group Criminal Law
- Member of Women´s White Collar Defense Association (WWCDA)
- Handelsblatt / Best Lawyers and Wirtschaftswoche have recognized Stephanie Kamp LL.M. Germany´s best lawyers for criminal Defense
Germany, in: The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Business Crime 2017, editor: DiBianco, Junck, Global Legal Group Ltd., London 2016, p. 17
Germany, in: The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Business Crime 2016, editor: DiBianco, Junck, Global Legal Group Ltd., London 2015, p. 130
Stephanie Kamp, LL.M. | Dealing with requests for information from investigative authorities and IT searches
11. Frankfurter IT-Rechtstag 2022
Stephanie Kamp, LL.M. | Aggressive Tax Enforcements: You Can Run but Cannot Hide
Panel discussion, Cambridge Forums, Bagshot (UK)
Criminal defense is „Kamp(f)“!